I’ve got the perfect guest for you on today’s show!
Debbie Rosas, CEO and Founder of NIA, joins us to explore how to YES! to a Delicious Life in 2014.
- Debbie shared how embracing “Yes” in your life can transform your world.
- How laughing can create all sorts of yummy reactions in your body.
- And the fascinating power of trusting your gut – and so much more!
Debbie is the co-creator of NIA – a sensory-based movement practice that draws from martial arts, dance arts and healing arts.
- She is a leading fitness innovator, teacher, choreographer, performer, healer and artist.
- Her work greatly influences the lives of thousands of men and women worldwide.
- Debbie is the author of several books including her new book Awakening the New Feminine Spirit.
Check out what Debbie has to say:
Action Homework: Every day this week, the moment you open your eyes, before you get out of be, chose pleasure with a big sigh.
- What did you notice?
- How did you feel afterwards?
Share your comments below.
EXTRA BONUS: Debbie recorded a special meditation for us called “The Year of Yes.” Listen to it here.
The Delicious Life Show helps women have a more Delicious Life – no matter what their scale says today! Cynthia D’Amour, MBA interviews subject matter experts who support key aspects of the Delicious Life Model.