Would you like this to be your most delicious year ever?
I’ve got the perfect guest for you on today’s show!
Debbie Rosas, CEO and Founder of NIA, joins us to explore how to YES! to a Delicious Life in 2014.
- Debbie shared how embracing “Yes” in your life can transform your world.
- How laughing can create all sorts of yummy reactions in your body.
- And the fascinating power of trusting your gut – and so much more!
Debbie is the co-creator of NIA – a sensory-based movement practice that draws from martial arts, dance arts and healing arts.
- She is a leading fitness innovator, teacher, choreographer, performer, healer and artist.
- Her work greatly influences the lives of thousands of men and women worldwide.
- Debbie is the author of several books including her new book Awakening the New Feminine Spirit.
Check out what Debbie has to say:
Action Homework: Every day this week, the moment you open your eyes, before you get out of be, chose pleasure with a big sigh.
- What did you notice?
- How did you feel afterwards?
Share your comments below.
EXTRA BONUS: Debbie recorded a special meditation for us called “The Year of Yes.” Listen to it here.